Multiphase modeling (VOF) by Bahram Haddadi
(Redirected from Multiphase modeling (VOF))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Bahram Haddadi, Clemens Gößnitzer, Jozsef Nagy, Vikram Natarajan, Sylvia Zibuschka, Yitong Chen
- affiliation: Institute of Chemical, Environmental and Bioscience Engineering, TU Wien, Austira
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: OpenFOAM 7.0 and v1906
- Published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
- Editorial board: Bahram Haddadi, Christian Jordan, Michael Harasek
Explanation: Use the interFoam solver to simulate breaking of a dam for 2s.
- Understanding how to set viscosity, surface tension and density for two phases
Download pdf here.
Picture: Bahram Haddadi, TU Wien