Installing by Joel Guerrero
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 3.0.x
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 1.
In this pdf you will find a guide for the installation of OpenFOAM 3.0.x using OpenSUSE 42.1. Here, you will learn how to
- install all the needed packages,
- pull the source code with git from github.com and
- compile OpenFOAM
Also, there are some slides on how to install OpenFOAM in a virtual machine under Windows or Mac.
Go back to the contributions page.