Installing by Jozsef Nagy
- contributor: Jozsef Nagy
- affiliation: eulerian-solutions e.U., Linz, Austria
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: v2106
- published under: CC BY-NC license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to "3 weeks" series.
This video describes how to install the needed software packages for a CFD project with OpenFOAM.
- Ubuntu as an operating system
- Installing the latest version of OpenFOAM. Follow the official guideline here.
- Paraview for post-processing
- An alternative route for installation.
Although in this video as an example an older version (2.3.0) of OpenFOAM is installed, you can use it for newer versions as well. Just follow the links provided above.