Meshing in OpenFOAM by Joel Guerrero
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 5.x
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 6.
Meshing using OpenFOAM technology
In this section, you will find a detailed discussion on how to use the meshing utilities bundled with OpenFOAM.
- Mesh quality assessment (link to pdf)
- Mesh conversion (link to pdf)
- Meshing with blockMesh (link to pdf)
- Meshing with snappyHexMesh (link to pdf)
- blockMesh vs. snappyHexMesh (link to pdf)
You can download blockmesh case files at this link.
You can download snappyHexMesh case files at this link.
Go back to the contributions page.