Difference between revisions of "Multiphase modeling"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 08:28, 31 March 2017
Multiphase modeling is a challenging task. With these tutorials you will learn, how to model flows, where you have multiple phases.
Go back to Collection by topic.
Intro and Overview
- Hoste and Jasak provide a in-depth introduction into a variety of models for multiphase flows.
Volume of Fluid
- Nagy provides a walk through of the dam break tutorial. Haddadi et al. detail on the same tutorial.
- Guerrero details on setup, control and monitor of VoF simulations.
- Vakhrushev details on the VoF solver, and its application to iron casting.
- J. Nagy: Untersuchung von mehrphasigen, kompressiblen Strömungen durch Simulation und Experiment, PhD thesis, Technische Universität Wien, 2012.