Difference between revisions of "Rotating Mesh Simultion Project by Jozsef Nagy"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
* Here you can download the [https://develop.openfoam.com/Development/
* Here you can download the [https://develop.openfoam.com/Development//tree/develop/tutorials/incompressible/pimpleFoam/RAS/rotatingFanInRoom case files].
Revision as of 05:14, 6 April 2020
- contributor: Jozsef Nagy
- affiliation: eulerian-solutions e.U., Linz, Austria
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM versions: v1912
- Published under: CC BY-NC-ND license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Collection by authors.
Go back to Meshing.
Guided video tutorial
For this tutorial the following material will be provided:
|mesh||predefined and fully commented dictionaries for snappyHexMesh|
|simulation case||predefined and fully commented dictionaries for interFoam|
|commands||list of commands to be executed|
- Here you can download the case files.
In this tutorial you will learn how you set up
for a rotating mesh simulation and also run the simulation itself.
This tutorial assumes basic knowledge in the handling of both OpenFOAM and Linux. A working installation of the versions indicated above is needed. A working version of Paraview is required.