Technical Committee for Documentation and Tutorials
Committee Members of D&T
The tutorial collection is managed and supported by ESI-OpenCFD and members of the OpenFOAM community. For this reason a Committee for Documentation and Tutorial was initiated by the Steering Committee.
Chairs of the Editorial Board (alphabetically):
- Andrew Heather - ESI-OpenCFD
- József Nagy - eulerian-solutions e.U., Linz, Austria
Members of the Committee (alphabetically):
- Michael Alletto - WRD MS
- Matej Forman - ESI-OpenCFD
- Joel Guerrero - Universita degli Studi di Genova/Wolf Dynamics, Italy
- Felipe Huerta Perez - Imperial College, UK
- Victoria Korchagova - ISPRAS, Russia, Moscow
- Miguel Nóbrega - University of Minho, Portugal
- Stefan Radl - Technische Universität Graz, Austria
Content on the Tutorial Wiki is open to all for read access. The reason for that is, that we would like to avoid a collection of outdated materials and dead links. The responsibility of the Members of the Editorial Board is
- to maintain the tutorial collection
- to guarantee the high quality of the tutorials
- to remind contributors about dead links and outdated material
- to review new submissions
Future goals include filling missing parts of the documentation, creating tutorials for complex models in OpenFOAM and keep an up-to-date tutorial collection.
The Committee is divided into focus groups
- Documentation - Members are working on creating documentation for existing models of OpenFOAM
- Tutorials - Members are working on creating new tutorials for the official releae of OpenFOAM
- Update of tutorials - Members are organizing the yearly update of tutorials in the collection.
The committee meets four times a year to discuss structural and topical changes of this collection.
If you are interested you can follow our work here.
How you can get involved
If you are interested in contributing to the tutorial collection, found an error or a dead link, please contact the editors: click here for email address. This mail will be forwarded to one of the editors. This way we want to keep the processing time of requests to a minimum.
If you would like to apply for a position on the editorial board, please submit your request to this email address: click here for email address