Basic programming by Hakan Nilsson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Håkan Nilsson
- affiliation: Department of Mechanics and Maritime Sciences, Chalmers University of Technology
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: v1906
- published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
- origin: http://www.tfd.chalmers.se/~hani/kurser/OS_CFD/#YEAR_2019
- lecture notes: http://www.tfd.chalmers.se/~hani/kurser/OS_CFD/#YEAR_2019
Go back to Day 13.
Go back to Programming.
Go back to Collection by authors.
Basic programming in OpenFOAM
These pdfs will give you an excellent insight into the first steps of programming in OpenFOAM.
- Source code and binary file directory organization, browsing, name conventions, and compilation of installation
- User directory organization, and compilation as a user
- High level programming
- Implement a simple electromagnetic solver - pdf
- Implement a simple electromagnetic solver - files
- Implement a passive scalar transport solver
- Implement solid particles in a VOF solver