Basics of C++ by Hakan Nilsson
- contributor: Håkan Nilsson
- affiliation: Department of Mechanics and Maritime Sciences, Chalmers University of Technology
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: v1906
- published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
- origin: http://www.tfd.chalmers.se/~hani/kurser/OS_CFD/#YEAR_2019
- lecture notes: http://www.tfd.chalmers.se/~hani/kurser/OS_CFD/#YEAR_2019
Go back to Day 13.
Go back to Programming.
Go back to Collection by authors.
Basics of C++
The following pdfs will give you an introduction into C++, which is important to understand the programming style of OpenFOAM. This material was created for and during the PhD course in 2019 at Chalmers University of Technology. You will find information on: