BlockMesh by Ferras, Fernandes and Nobrega
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: L.L. Ferrás, C. Fernandes, J.M. Nóbrega
- affiliation: Institute for Polymers and Composites (i3N), University of Minho, Portugal
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 3.0.1
- published under: CC BY-NC license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 1.
In this pdf you will find a summary on the functionalities of the blockMesh utility.
- the cavity case on two slides
- visual description of the blockMeshDict dictionary
- fun geometries for exercise
Try to create the three geometries on the slides 19, 20 and 21.