Compressible flows by Joel Guerrero2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 7
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
In this tutorial, we simulate the flow past an expansion corner. The inlet Mach number is 2.5, and the expansion corner angle is 15 degrees. You will learn about,
- Running compressible flow simulations.
- Running supersonic flow simulations.
- Setting the thermophysical properties for the working fluid.
- Setting a robust numeric for compressible-supersonic flow simulations.
- How to use steady solvers with high-speed compressible flow.
- Computing the Mach number.
- Sampling and plotting
You can download the case files at this link.
Go back to the contributions page.