Compressible flows by Joel Guerrero3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 7
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
In this tutorial, we simulate the sod's shock tube. You will learn about,
- Running transient high-speed compressible flow simulations.
- Field initialization.
- Setting the thermophysical properties for the working fluid.
- Setting a robust numeric for compressible-supersonic flow simulations.
- Adjusting the PIMPLE loop to improve accuracy.
- Sampling and plotting
You can download the case files at this link.
Go back to the contributions page.