Debugging by Stefan Radl
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Stefan Radl
- affiliation: Technische Universität Graz, Austria
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: all versions (this is related to programming in C)
- Published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 2.
Go back to Programming
- Valgrind is a very useful tool to identify memory leaks, as well as other bugs.
- gdb is a widely used debugger.
Accessing Parallel Performance and Debugging
- The HPCToolkit is a powerful tool when improving parallel performance, or during identification of algorithmic bugs.