First Case by Bahram Haddadi
- contributor: Bahram Haddadi, Clemens Gößnitzer, Jozsef Nagy, Vikram Natarajan, Sylvia Zibuschka, Yitong Chen
- affiliation: Institute of Chemical, Environmental and Bioscience Engineering, TU Wien, Austira
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: OpenFOAM 7.0 and v1906
- Published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
- Editorial board: Bahram Haddadi, Christian Jordan, Michael Harasek
Explanation: Use the scalarTransportFoam solver, do simulate the movement of a circular scalar spot region at the middle of a 100 × 100 cell mesh (10 m × 10 m), then move it to the right, to the top and diagonally.
- Choosing the best discretization scheme.
Download pdf here.
Picture: Bahram Haddadi, TU Wien