Geometry creation by Joel Guerrero
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: all versions
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 6.
In this section, you will find a few tutorials on how to generate solid models to be used for CFD studies.
- Solid modeling using Onshape.
- Solid modeling using Salome
- Download the slides here - TBD
- Some sample drawings that you can use to create a solid model and setup a simulation:
In this youtube channel, you will find a series of videos where we address how to use onshape for solid modeling.
Go back to the contributions page.