Hagen Poiseuille by Joel Guerrero
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 7
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 5.
In this tutorial, you will find a detailed description on how to setup a simple laminar case. In this case, we address the classical Hagen Poiseuille flow. The following topics are covered,
- Case setup
- Boundary conditions
- Mesh quality
- Function objects
- Running a laminar flow case
- How to setup the numerics
- Sampling and plotting
You can download the case files at this link.
Go back to the contributions page.