Parallelization by Bahram Haddadi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Bahram Haddadi, Clemens Gößnitzer, Jozsef Nagy, Vikram Natarajan, Sylvia Zibuschka, Yitong Chen
- affiliation: Institute of Chemical, Environmental and Bioscience Engineering, TU Wien, Austira
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: OpenFOAM 7.0 and v1906
- Published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
- Editorial board: Bahram Haddadi, Christian Jordan, Michael Harasek
Explanation: Use the compressibleInterFoam solver, simulate the example case for 0.5 s.
- Understanding the difference between incompressible and compressible solvers
- Understanding parallel processing and different discretization methods
Download pdf here.
Picture: Bahram Haddadi, TU Wien