Parallelization by Joel Guerrero
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 6
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 10.
In these slides, you will find some basic information on how to run in parallel using OpenFOAM. You will learn about,
- Why parallel computing?
- What is parallel computing?
- Finding hardware information for running in parallel
- Domain decomposition
- Running in parallel
- Visualization of parallel cases
You can download the case files at this link.
Go back to the contributions page.