Postprocessing by Ferras, Fernandes and Nobrega
- contributor: L.L. Ferrás, C. Fernandes, J.M. Nóbrega
- affiliation: Institute for Polymers and Composites (i3N), University of Minho, Portugal
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 5.0.x
- published under: CC BY-NC license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 2.
Go back to Postprocessing.
This pdf will guide you through five cases and show you the post processing possibilities in the open source postprocessor Paraview. You will not run simulation, but rather take a look at already calculated results. Some of these cases you might already have or will run in other tutorials. The cases are:
- cavity (intro to Eulerian visualization)
- Goldschmidt (into to particle visualization using the "pointSprite" plugin)
- propeller (opacity, streamlines, animation)
- DamBreak3D (thresholding, animation)
- motorbike (clipping)
Here you can download the files: