- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 7
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 11.
In the previous tutorial, we learned how to program a basic solver from scratch (the convection-diffusion equation). In these slides, we cover how to add a passive scalar (or the convection-diffusion equation) to the solver icoFoam. Additionally, we also add custom boundary conditions using codeStream.
- You can download the solver source code and case files at this link.
- You can download the meshes and geometries at this link.
Go back to the contributions page.