Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 7
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Programming in OpenFOAM - Implementing boundary conditions using OpenFOAM API (high-level programming)
In these slides, we cover how to implement boundary conditions using OpenFOAM API (high-level programming).
This is the hard way, if you use codeStream you will save a lot of time and pain.
- You can download the case files at this link.
- You can download the meshes and geometries at this link.
Go back to the contributions page.