Sampling by Bahram Haddadi and colleagues
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Bahram Haddadi, Benjamin Piribauer, Yitong Chen
- affiliation: Institute of Chemical, Environmental and Bioscience Engineering, TU Wien, Austira
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: OpenFOAM 7.0 and v1906
- Published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
- Editorial board: Bahram Haddadi, Christian Jordan, Michael Harasek
Explanation: Simulate the flow along a shock tube for 0.007 s and use OpenFOAM sampling utility for extracting the data along a line during the simulation and after the simulation.
- Understand the function of sampling and how to use the sampling utility
Download pdf here.
Picture: Bahram Haddadi, TU Wien