SnappyHexMesh – Multi region by Bahram Haddadi and colleagues
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Bahram Haddadi, Philipp Schretter, Yitong Chen
- affiliation: Institute of Chemical, Environmental and Bioscience Engineering, TU Wien, Austira
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: OpenFOAM 7.0 and v1906
- Published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
- Editorial board: Bahram Haddadi, Christian Jordan, Michael Harasek
Explanation: In this tutorial a geometry with more than one region is meshed using snappyHexMesh and simulated using chtMultiRegionFoam.
- Understanding multi region meshing with the meshing tool snappyHexMesh
- Multi region simulations
Download pdf here.
Picture: Bahram Haddadi, TU Wien