SnappyHexMesh – Single region by Bahram Haddadi and colleagues
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Philipp Schretter, Yitong Chen
- affiliation: Institute of Chemical, Environmental and Bioscience Engineering, TU Wien, Austira
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: OpenFOAM 7.0 and v1906
- Published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
- Editorial board: Bahram Haddadi, Christian Jordan, Michael Harasek
Explanation: Mesh a flange geometry and simulate heat transfer in it using scalarTransportFoam.
- The aim of the tutorial is to give a basic introduction to single region meshing with the meshing tool snappyHexMesh
- Understanding the advantages of snappyHexMesh
- Understanding the three basic steps of snappyHexMesh
Download pdf here.
Picture: Bahram Haddadi, TU Wien