Taylor Couette flow by Andras Horvath
- contributor: Andras Horvath
- affiliation: Rheologic GmbH
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: v1812
- published under: CC BY-ND license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 2.
In this pdf you will find a compact description of a well known flow from literature. In this tutorial you will run a simple steady-state simulation, where you can directly compare the quality of your results with literature values.
You can download the case files here.
In this tutorial we focus on:
- case, geometry and mesh setup
- boundary conditions
- solution evaluation and post processing
- comparison with theory and experiments from literature