Theory of turbulence modeling by Joel Guerrero
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 7
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 8.
In these slides, you will find a general introduction to turbulence modeling with a focus on OpenFOAM. You will learn about,
- Overview of turbulence modeling approaches
- Available turbulence models in OpenFOAM
- Boundary conditions and initial conditions
- Near wall treatment and normal wall distance
- Guidelines and tips
Go back to the contributions page.