Visualization by Joel Guerrero
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: All versions
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 2.
In these slides, you will find a detailed discussion on how to use paraview for scientific visualization. The following topics are covered:
- ParaView in a nutshell
- ParaView vs. paraFoam
- ParaView GUI overview
- Basic usage, sources and filters
- Scientific visualization with paraFoam/ParaView
You can download the case file via this link. Un-zip and open the resulting *.e file directly with Paraview.
You can download paraview in this link.
Go back to the contributions page.