Vortex shedding by Joel Guerrero 3D
- contributor: Joel Guerrero
- affiliation: Universita degli Studi di Genova, Wolf Dynamics
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: 7
- published under: CC BY-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Day 8.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to setup turbulent cases. We will use RANS and LES models, and we will take a look at the results obtained using different turbulence models. You will learn about,
- 3D case setup
- RANS models
- LES models
- Post processing turbulent cases
- Initialization of a LES case using a RANS solution
- Mapping the solution from a coarse mesh to a finer mesh
- Setting the right numerics
- Scripting, plotting, and sampling
You can download the case files at the following link.
Go back to the contributions page.