Running OpenFOAM on Android by Komal Kedarnath
- contributor: Komal Kedarnath G
- affiliation: private person
- contact: click here for email address
- OpenFOAM version: v2106
- Published under: CC BY-NC-SA license (creative commons licenses)
Go back to Tips.
In this tutorial you will learn how to set up
- Android for running terminal commands of OpenFOAM
- Case and run the case both non-graphically in terminal and graphically using a vnc-server.
In this tutorial you will learn the workflow of using android with a terminal, installing OpenFOAM and other core utilities. A simple elbow case will be covered and step by step instructions are provided. You will learn how to run the case in two ways.
This tutorial assumes the basic knowledge in handling Linux and OpenFOAM. It requires you to have an Android phone with internet connection and a browser. The internet connection is not a necessity for the case itself but for setting up the system and utilities.