From OpenFOAM Wiki
Sometimes you are stuck with your simulations. The following tutorials provide useful information and tips, which can help you with your simulations.
Go back to Collection by topic.
- Installing OpenFOAM in Windows 10 - This video will show you how to install OpenFOAM in Windows 10.
- Massive collection of tips - This pdf by Gerhard Holzinger holds a massive collection of useful tips.
- Useful information - Joel Guerrero collected useful information in this pdf for OpenFOAM users.
- Additional information - You will find important information and tips by Bahram Haddadi in these pdf files.
- Discretizations - Tobias Holzmann collected his experience regarding discretization schemes in this collection.
- Massive case collection - Here you will find a massive collection of cases by Tobias Holzmann for OpenFOAM.
- Course by Håkan Nilsson - Here you will find a massive collection (~125!) of pdfs, case files and tutorials between 2007 and 2017.
Appendices by Stefan Radl