Sometimes you are stuck with your simulations. The following tutorials provide useful information and tips, which can help you with your simulations.
Go back to Collection by topic.
- Installing OpenFOAM in Windows 10 - This video will show you how to install OpenFOAM in Windows 10.
- Running OpenFOAM on Android - In this video you will learn how you can install OpenFOAM on Android and how you can run and post process your simulation.
- Massive collection of tips - This pdf by Gerhard Holzinger holds a massive collection of useful tips.
- Useful information - Joel Guerrero collected useful information in this pdf for OpenFOAM users.
- Additional information - You will find important information and tips by Bahram Haddadi in these pdf files.
- Discretizations - Tobias Holzmann collected his experience regarding discretization schemes in this collection.
- Setting up Windows 10 for OF use - You will find useful tips to run OpenFOAM in Windows 10.
- Course by Håkan Nilsson - Here you will find a massive collection (~125!) of pdfs, case files and tutorials between 2007 and 2017.
Appendices by Stefan Radl